Personal Financial Management
What has changed?
Our online banking brings all your accounts and financial information into one place and offers new budgeting and spending tools to help you stay on top of your finances.
With KCCU PFM you can:
- See your transactions automatically categorized and graphically displayed in the account summary page
- You can change and/or exclude transaction categorizations from your spending analysis
- Create and manage budgets based on your spending habits. See all your accounts in one place by linking accounts you hold at other financial institutions
- Add assets and liabilities (e.g. car, home, or even money under the mattress) so you can see a more complete picture of your finances
- Create account groups so that transaction history and spending analysis for related accounts can be viewed together
- View your spending and budgets using mobile web and mobile app is my banking and personal information safe?
Keeping your financial information safe and secure is very important to us. Our online services offer you the best security currently available in a commercial environment so that your personal and financial information is protected. For more information, please visit our Privacy & Security Statement.
Q. Is there any cost for this service?
A. No. This is a free service to help you track your spending and feel more
confident about the financial decisions you make.
Q. Are my past transactions already categorized?
A. Yes. We’ve automatically categorized your past five months of transactions,
and created a default budget based on those transactions, so you can start
tracking your spending right away. You can also change the names of those
categories and create sub-categories to suit your needs.
Q. Can I still do online banking?
A. Absolutely. You can still do all of your online banking activities whether
you’re online, in-branch or mobile.
Q. How is this different from Mint.com?
A. Mint.com is not a financial institution. It is a third party software provider that
acts as an aggregator of customers’ banking information. It does not allow
users in Canada to perform any online banking activities, such as pay bills or
transfer money. Our online banking platform offers easy-to-use tools to help you
see your full financial picture, all within a banking website you know and trust.
Need Online Technical Support?
If you need any assistance with your online account, please contact our 24 hour Technical Support line at 1-877-801-9516 or submit your request online by clicking here.
PFM Demo Video