MemberCard debit card
With a MemberCard® Interac® Direct Payment, you don’t need cash, cheques, credit cards or even traveller’s cheques. You pay for your purchases by transferring funds directly from your KCCU account to the retailer. All you need is your KCCU Member Card along with your Personal Identification Number. It's like having cash in your hand 24 hours a day
- Your money stays in your account, collecting interest, until you make a purchase. It's easier than writing a cheque - no identification required - and costs less
- It makes it easier to balance your accounts, as you now have a record of every transaction you make
- It's widely accepted across Canada
- Your purchases are protected with Buyer Protection
- If your MEMBER CARD debit card has the Interac Flash Symbol, you can pay by tapping the card on the card reader.
In addition to all of the above advantages, your Kingston Community Credit Union is part of THE EXCHANGE® ATM network which enables participating financial institutions to offer their cardholders convenient access to a very large, proprietary ATM network at an affordable cost. KCCU is part of the largest local and national FREE ATM network. The most "no charge" ATM locations in Kingston! Over 3300 nationwide!
THE EXCHANGE® network offers the only inter-institutional, full-function ATM network in Canada. Simply look for the THE EXCHANGE® sign on ATM’s at participating banks and Credit Unions across Canada and you can do the following without incurring extra surcharges.
- Withdraw cash
- Transfer funds between your accounts*
- Deposit cheques and cash*
TRAVELLING ABROAD? OVERSEAS ATM LOCATOR
LOST OR STOLEN CARD?
If your card is lost or stolen, please contact our 24 hour support line at 1-877-801-9516
* at participating locations
® FAT CAT, HEADSTART, MEMBERDIRECT and MEMBERDIRECT Design are registered trade-marks, MEMBER CARD and MEMBER CARD & Design are registered certification marks owned by the Canadian Credit Union Association, used under license.
® THE EXCHANGE is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc., licensed for use in Canada by FICANEX Services Limited Partnership.