Interac® Online Payments (IOP) is discontinued effective May 29, 2024

Please note that effective May 29, 2024, Kingston Community Credit Union will no longer support the option to pay for online purchases directly using Interac® Online Payments (IOP). This includes payments to retail merchants, as well as bill payments such as Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) remittances. Read important information.  

Suspicious Collabria website

Collabria has identified a suspicious website,, which appears to be a phishing site designed to capture Collabria cardholder details.  We want to assure you that Collabria’s security team is actively working to address this risk and mitigate any potential harm to cardholders. The faulty site currently being displayed is likley to be modified to closely resemble […]

A third party is an individual or entity, other than the account holder or those authorized to give instructions about the account, who directs what happens with the account. For example, if an account were opened in one individual’s name for deposits that are directed by someone else, the other person or entity would be a third party.

  • A secondary piece of identification from the primary list above
  • Canadian Birth Certificate
  • Credit Card bearing the name and signature of the individual which has issued by a well-known and reputable Canadian financial institution
  • A CNIB (Canadian Institute for the Blind) client card bearing the individual’s photo and signature
  • Provincial Outdoors Card
  • Canadian University or College Student Card with photo (for student identification only)
  • An employee identification card (with photo) issued by an employer that is well known in the community (i.e. KGH, DND, Queens University, Corrections Canada, etc.)
  • Foreign passport
  • Canadian Passport
  • Permanent resident card
  • Citizenship card (issued prior to 2012)
  • Secure Certificate of Indian Status issued by the Government of Canada
  • Driver’s licenses issued by province or territory
  • The DND (Department of National Defense) 404 driver’s license
  • Nexus Card issued by Canada Border Services Agency
  • Provincial Service Cards
  • Provincial or territorial identity cards (i.e. Ontario Photo Identification Card)
  • Foreign Passport (only if it is equivalent to a Canadian issued photo identification document)