FAQ’s – Get answers to our most frequently asked questions.



Learn about scams and frauds and how to keep your financial information safe and secure. 

Learn how to add an additional layer of security to your accounts with 2-Step verification and online banking alerts.

We believe it is essential to have the knowledge to make informed and effective financial decisions.  Check out our library of learning resources.  

Apply for credit, start a new account, or sign up for our newsletter.



Lost or stolen MemberCard® Debit Card?  Call or visit your branch. Outside of business hours, call 1-877-801-9516

Lost or stolen KCCU Collabria Mastercard®, please call 1-855-341-4643

Stop paying fees to access your money!  A surcharge free ATM is always nearby with THE EXCHANGE® Network.


Our suite of financial calculators can help you work out the details of your financial plan and assist you in reaching your goals.


Have a question or need some help?  Reach out to our friendly and knowledgeable staff in-person, by phone, or by email.  We are here for you!

A third party is an individual or entity, other than the account holder or those authorized to give instructions about the account, who directs what happens with the account. For example, if an account were opened in one individual’s name for deposits that are directed by someone else, the other person or entity would be a third party.

  • A secondary piece of identification from the primary list above
  • Canadian Birth Certificate
  • Credit Card bearing the name and signature of the individual which has issued by a well-known and reputable Canadian financial institution
  • A CNIB (Canadian Institute for the Blind) client card bearing the individual’s photo and signature
  • Provincial Outdoors Card
  • Canadian University or College Student Card with photo (for student identification only)
  • An employee identification card (with photo) issued by an employer that is well known in the community (i.e. KGH, DND, Queens University, Corrections Canada, etc.)
  • Foreign passport
  • Canadian Passport
  • Permanent resident card
  • Citizenship card (issued prior to 2012)
  • Secure Certificate of Indian Status issued by the Government of Canada
  • Driver’s licenses issued by province or territory
  • The DND (Department of National Defense) 404 driver’s license
  • Nexus Card issued by Canada Border Services Agency
  • Provincial Service Cards
  • Provincial or territorial identity cards (i.e. Ontario Photo Identification Card)
  • Foreign Passport (only if it is equivalent to a Canadian issued photo identification document)