Kingston Community Credit Union stands united with Ukraine as their country continues to fight during this unpredictable time.
Through the collection of donations in branch from our members, staff donations from casual Fridays and a corporate donation, KCCU is donating $5,000 to the Canada-Ukraine Foundation. The funds raised will go directly to humanitarian work supporting
Ukraine’s in need. Thank you to all KCCU members who have generously donated to this initiative.

Pictured is KCCU CEO, Jon Dessau along with KCCU Member Service Representative, Vitalii Salenko. Vitalii came to Canada from the Ukraine to study at St. Lawrence College. During his studies he completed a program placement with KCCU and was hired by the credit union shortly after his graduation. KCCU supports Vitalii and his loved ones during this difficult time. KCCU continues to collect donations for the Ukraine both with Humanitarian Aid through the Canadian-Ukraine Foundation as well as funds for local Ukrainian Students via the Mayor’s Fund for Ukrainian Students.

Donations can be made directly to the Canada-Ukraine Foundation or at our KCCU branches.

A third party is an individual or entity, other than the account holder or those authorized to give instructions about the account, who directs what happens with the account. For example, if an account were opened in one individual’s name for deposits that are directed by someone else, the other person or entity would be a third party.

  • A secondary piece of identification from the primary list above
  • Canadian Birth Certificate
  • Credit Card bearing the name and signature of the individual which has issued by a well-known and reputable Canadian financial institution
  • A CNIB (Canadian Institute for the Blind) client card bearing the individual’s photo and signature
  • Provincial Outdoors Card
  • Canadian University or College Student Card with photo (for student identification only)
  • An employee identification card (with photo) issued by an employer that is well known in the community (i.e. KGH, DND, Queens University, Corrections Canada, etc.)
  • Foreign passport
  • Canadian Passport
  • Permanent resident card
  • Citizenship card (issued prior to 2012)
  • Secure Certificate of Indian Status issued by the Government of Canada
  • Driver’s licenses issued by province or territory
  • The DND (Department of National Defense) 404 driver’s license
  • Nexus Card issued by Canada Border Services Agency
  • Provincial Service Cards
  • Provincial or territorial identity cards (i.e. Ontario Photo Identification Card)
  • Foreign Passport (only if it is equivalent to a Canadian issued photo identification document)