The staff and Board of Directors of Kingston Community Credit Union are pleased to help the United Way KFL&A to surpass their annual campaign goal this year. KCCU staff and Board have raised a total of $6,330 through their United Way Workplace Campaign. In addition, the Board of Directors voted to increase this by 100% with a corporate donation. This, along with money raised from casual days, brings the total donation to $12,711. These funds will go a long way to help United Way KFL&A assist many great community organizations.
KCCU is proud to have achieved 100% staff participation in the workplace campaign for 43 straight years!!
KCCU takes pride in setting a caring example for workplaces in Kingston and appreciates the generosity and commitment of their dedicated staff in supporting our community. Details

A third party is an individual or entity, other than the account holder or those authorized to give instructions about the account, who directs what happens with the account. For example, if an account were opened in one individual’s name for deposits that are directed by someone else, the other person or entity would be a third party.

  • A secondary piece of identification from the primary list above
  • Canadian Birth Certificate
  • Credit Card bearing the name and signature of the individual which has issued by a well-known and reputable Canadian financial institution
  • A CNIB (Canadian Institute for the Blind) client card bearing the individual’s photo and signature
  • Provincial Outdoors Card
  • Canadian University or College Student Card with photo (for student identification only)
  • An employee identification card (with photo) issued by an employer that is well known in the community (i.e. KGH, DND, Queens University, Corrections Canada, etc.)
  • Foreign passport
  • Canadian Passport
  • Permanent resident card
  • Citizenship card (issued prior to 2012)
  • Secure Certificate of Indian Status issued by the Government of Canada
  • Driver’s licenses issued by province or territory
  • The DND (Department of National Defense) 404 driver’s license
  • Nexus Card issued by Canada Border Services Agency
  • Provincial Service Cards
  • Provincial or territorial identity cards (i.e. Ontario Photo Identification Card)
  • Foreign Passport (only if it is equivalent to a Canadian issued photo identification document)