Kingston Community Credit Union (KCCU) has once again demonstrated its commitment to giving back to the community by raising $13,715 for the United Way KFL&A through its annual workplace campaign. This generous donation, along with a corporate donation from the Board of Directors, will go towards supporting many worthy community organizations in the Kingston area.

KCCU has achieved 100% staff participation in the workplace campaign for an incredible 44 consecutive years. This speaks volumes about the dedication and generosity of KCCU’s staff, who are setting a wonderful example for workplaces in Kingston, Frontenac Lennox & and Addington.

KCCU is proud to support the United Way KFL&A and its mission to improve the lives of those in need in our
community. With their continued commitment to giving back, KCCU is making a positive impact and helping
to create a brighter future for all.  To learn more about the United Way KFL&A Campaign click here.

A third party is an individual or entity, other than the account holder or those authorized to give instructions about the account, who directs what happens with the account. For example, if an account were opened in one individual’s name for deposits that are directed by someone else, the other person or entity would be a third party.

  • A secondary piece of identification from the primary list above
  • Canadian Birth Certificate
  • Credit Card bearing the name and signature of the individual which has issued by a well-known and reputable Canadian financial institution
  • A CNIB (Canadian Institute for the Blind) client card bearing the individual’s photo and signature
  • Provincial Outdoors Card
  • Canadian University or College Student Card with photo (for student identification only)
  • An employee identification card (with photo) issued by an employer that is well known in the community (i.e. KGH, DND, Queens University, Corrections Canada, etc.)
  • Foreign passport
  • Canadian Passport
  • Permanent resident card
  • Citizenship card (issued prior to 2012)
  • Secure Certificate of Indian Status issued by the Government of Canada
  • Driver’s licenses issued by province or territory
  • The DND (Department of National Defense) 404 driver’s license
  • Nexus Card issued by Canada Border Services Agency
  • Provincial Service Cards
  • Provincial or territorial identity cards (i.e. Ontario Photo Identification Card)
  • Foreign Passport (only if it is equivalent to a Canadian issued photo identification document)