Mortgage Options

The KCCU “All-in-One” Mortgage designed for you:
  • If you are planning to stay in your home long term
  • If you want to minimize borrowing costs
  • If you want to be able save legal fees from future refinancing
  • If you are considering alternatives to a Reverse Mortgage
  • If you want a way to reduce the cost of financing of your children’s education
  • If you want to use your home equity to put all credit under one umbrella
  • If you want security against unexpected major home repairs/ renovations
  • If you want your credit to grow with the value of the equity in your home
  • If you want to finance anything such as a new car at your mortgage rate

A third party is an individual or entity, other than the account holder or those authorized to give instructions about the account, who directs what happens with the account. For example, if an account were opened in one individual’s name for deposits that are directed by someone else, the other person or entity would be a third party.

  • A secondary piece of identification from the primary list above
  • Canadian Birth Certificate
  • Credit Card bearing the name and signature of the individual which has issued by a well-known and reputable Canadian financial institution
  • A CNIB (Canadian Institute for the Blind) client card bearing the individual’s photo and signature
  • Provincial Outdoors Card
  • Canadian University or College Student Card with photo (for student identification only)
  • An employee identification card (with photo) issued by an employer that is well known in the community (i.e. KGH, DND, Queens University, Corrections Canada, etc.)
  • Foreign passport
  • Canadian Passport
  • Permanent resident card
  • Citizenship card (issued prior to 2012)
  • Secure Certificate of Indian Status issued by the Government of Canada
  • Driver’s licenses issued by province or territory
  • The DND (Department of National Defense) 404 driver’s license
  • Nexus Card issued by Canada Border Services Agency
  • Provincial Service Cards
  • Provincial or territorial identity cards (i.e. Ontario Photo Identification Card)
  • Foreign Passport (only if it is equivalent to a Canadian issued photo identification document)