Kingston Community Credit Union accepted the Outstanding Corporate Achievement Award at the Ontario Credit Union Foundation’s 44th Annual General Meeting. The award is given annually to a credit union in recognition of their contribution to the community.

Upon review of all submissions by OCUF’s Board of Directors, Kingston Community Credit Union was selected as the recipient of the award. “KCCU has always been a strong believer in contributing to our community to improve the lives of our members and their families. We are humbled by the caring enthusiasm of our staff and grateful for the recognition of their efforts by the OCUF” said Jon Dessau, CEO of Kingston Community Credit Union.

Learn more about the Ontario Credit Union Foundation

KCCU 2022 Community Report

A third party is an individual or entity, other than the account holder or those authorized to give instructions about the account, who directs what happens with the account. For example, if an account were opened in one individual’s name for deposits that are directed by someone else, the other person or entity would be a third party.

  • A secondary piece of identification from the primary list above
  • Canadian Birth Certificate
  • Credit Card bearing the name and signature of the individual which has issued by a well-known and reputable Canadian financial institution
  • A CNIB (Canadian Institute for the Blind) client card bearing the individual’s photo and signature
  • Provincial Outdoors Card
  • Canadian University or College Student Card with photo (for student identification only)
  • An employee identification card (with photo) issued by an employer that is well known in the community (i.e. KGH, DND, Queens University, Corrections Canada, etc.)
  • Foreign passport
  • Canadian Passport
  • Permanent resident card
  • Citizenship card (issued prior to 2012)
  • Secure Certificate of Indian Status issued by the Government of Canada
  • Driver’s licenses issued by province or territory
  • The DND (Department of National Defense) 404 driver’s license
  • Nexus Card issued by Canada Border Services Agency
  • Provincial Service Cards
  • Provincial or territorial identity cards (i.e. Ontario Photo Identification Card)
  • Foreign Passport (only if it is equivalent to a Canadian issued photo identification document)