E-statements are available to members who have online banking, and they’re free. Each monthly statement can be downloaded from online banking once it’s ready. You can even choose to receive an email notification each month letting you know when your e-statement is available. Switching to e-statements is simple and comes with added benefits:

View Anytime:
access your statements from anywhere you access online banking.

Available Sooner:
receive your e-statement much sooner that you normally receive your mailed paper statement.

Multiple Years of Statements:
view statements dating back many years, all in one spot.

Cheque Images:
e-statements include images of all cheques written.

Environmentally Friendly:
switching to e-statements helps us use less paper.

Save on Fees:
e-statements are available for free.

A third party is an individual or entity, other than the account holder or those authorized to give instructions about the account, who directs what happens with the account. For example, if an account were opened in one individual’s name for deposits that are directed by someone else, the other person or entity would be a third party.

  • A secondary piece of identification from the primary list above
  • Canadian Birth Certificate
  • Credit Card bearing the name and signature of the individual which has issued by a well-known and reputable Canadian financial institution
  • A CNIB (Canadian Institute for the Blind) client card bearing the individual’s photo and signature
  • Provincial Outdoors Card
  • Canadian University or College Student Card with photo (for student identification only)
  • An employee identification card (with photo) issued by an employer that is well known in the community (i.e. KGH, DND, Queens University, Corrections Canada, etc.)
  • Foreign passport
  • Canadian Passport
  • Permanent resident card
  • Citizenship card (issued prior to 2012)
  • Secure Certificate of Indian Status issued by the Government of Canada
  • Driver’s licenses issued by province or territory
  • The DND (Department of National Defense) 404 driver’s license
  • Nexus Card issued by Canada Border Services Agency
  • Provincial Service Cards
  • Provincial or territorial identity cards (i.e. Ontario Photo Identification Card)
  • Foreign Passport (only if it is equivalent to a Canadian issued photo identification document)