Saving for Retirement

At KCCU we have loans/investment specialists who can go over your budget with you and suggest ways to save for retirement that fit your budget and make sense for your specific financial situation and long term goals. We also want to make sure the investment you choose is right for you. But first we need to find out a little about you , so we can offer you the right plan and the right investment over the right amount of time. Even if you owe money, we advise that you also put some money aside every month.

Let's make a plan

  • Automatic transfer
  • Transfer in of an RRSP or a Pension (T2033, T2151)
  • Payroll deduction
  • Pre-authorized debit
  • Lump sum contributions
  • Different types of investments
    Term Deposits/GICs
    Mutual funds*
  • Investment or RRSP Loans, Lines of Credit

Contact your branch today by email or by calling your nearest branch of KCCU.

Quickly determine if your retirement plan is on track – and learn how to keep it there.

*Mutual funds are offered through Credential Asset Management Inc. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses may all be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. Unless otherwise stated, mutual funds and other securities are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated. ®Credential is a registered mark owned by Credential Financial Inc. and is used under license.

A third party is an individual or entity, other than the account holder or those authorized to give instructions about the account, who directs what happens with the account. For example, if an account were opened in one individual’s name for deposits that are directed by someone else, the other person or entity would be a third party.

  • A secondary piece of identification from the primary list above
  • Canadian Birth Certificate
  • Credit Card bearing the name and signature of the individual which has issued by a well-known and reputable Canadian financial institution
  • A CNIB (Canadian Institute for the Blind) client card bearing the individual’s photo and signature
  • Provincial Outdoors Card
  • Canadian University or College Student Card with photo (for student identification only)
  • An employee identification card (with photo) issued by an employer that is well known in the community (i.e. KGH, DND, Queens University, Corrections Canada, etc.)
  • Foreign passport
  • Canadian Passport
  • Permanent resident card
  • Citizenship card (issued prior to 2012)
  • Secure Certificate of Indian Status issued by the Government of Canada
  • Driver’s licenses issued by province or territory
  • The DND (Department of National Defense) 404 driver’s license
  • Nexus Card issued by Canada Border Services Agency
  • Provincial Service Cards
  • Provincial or territorial identity cards (i.e. Ontario Photo Identification Card)
  • Foreign Passport (only if it is equivalent to a Canadian issued photo identification document)