Pre-Authorized Payments

Pre-authorized debits (PADs) are a convenient, flexible, and easy way to set up bill payments and other automatic transactions. A PAD is an agreement between a customer and a biller. When you enter into a PAD agreement with a biller, you authorize that organization permission to withdraw money from your account on a regular basis. This allows you to pay regular bills and other payments automatically so, if the funds are available in your account, you don’t have to worry about making payments on time. They are often used to pay regular utility bills, mortgage or loan payments, insurance premiums, streaming services, and gym memberships.

Pre-Authorized Payments must be initiated with the vendor. You will be required to provide them with specific banking information which can be found in online banking. See below for details.

Don’t have online banking?  

KCCU provides you with a do-it-yourself form

A third party is an individual or entity, other than the account holder or those authorized to give instructions about the account, who directs what happens with the account. For example, if an account were opened in one individual’s name for deposits that are directed by someone else, the other person or entity would be a third party.

  • A secondary piece of identification from the primary list above
  • Canadian Birth Certificate
  • Credit Card bearing the name and signature of the individual which has issued by a well-known and reputable Canadian financial institution
  • A CNIB (Canadian Institute for the Blind) client card bearing the individual’s photo and signature
  • Provincial Outdoors Card
  • Canadian University or College Student Card with photo (for student identification only)
  • An employee identification card (with photo) issued by an employer that is well known in the community (i.e. KGH, DND, Queens University, Corrections Canada, etc.)
  • Foreign passport
  • Canadian Passport
  • Permanent resident card
  • Citizenship card (issued prior to 2012)
  • Secure Certificate of Indian Status issued by the Government of Canada
  • Driver’s licenses issued by province or territory
  • The DND (Department of National Defense) 404 driver’s license
  • Nexus Card issued by Canada Border Services Agency
  • Provincial Service Cards
  • Provincial or territorial identity cards (i.e. Ontario Photo Identification Card)
  • Foreign Passport (only if it is equivalent to a Canadian issued photo identification document)