KCCU Student Line
Student Line of Credit
The KCCU Student Account has an optional Student Line of Credit feature available for qualifying individuals.
On approved credit , our student loan program offers:
- The loan is at KCCU’s base rate plus 3.00%
- KCCU’s Student Line has no monthly or annual fees
- At school and up to one year after finishing school, borrowers may make interest-only payments
- Flexible terms and repayment after graduation
- The Maximum amount that may be borrowed is $10,000 per year to a maximum of $40,000
- Larger limits may be available to meet the students’ needs depending on the profession
- Qualifying students must provide proof of full-time enrollment in a post-secondary program annually
- The student may require a co-signer
- Amount of available credit depends upon the credit history of both applicant and co-signer
- For all Lines of Credit, interest is paid only on the amount outstanding
Members who are enrolled in at least 60% of a full time course load at a designated post-secondary education institution are eligible to apply.
Enjoy our FEE FREE student account until you are 25.
Our KCCU Student Account can help you manage your money and access it wherever your studies take you with digital, mobile, and in person options. So, whether you are banking from home, on the road, or on campus we we’ve got you covered!
Use our calculators and tools to determine payments and affordability.