KCCU Student Line
Student Line of Credit
The KCCU Student Account has an optional Student Line of Credit feature available for qualifying individuals.
On approved credit , our student loan program offers:
- The loan is at KCCU’s base rate plus 3.00%
- KCCU’s Student Line has no monthly or annual fees
- At school and up to one year after finishing school, borrowers may make interest-only payments
- Flexible terms and repayment after graduation
- The Maximum amount that may be borrowed is $10,000 per year to a maximum of $40,000
- Larger limits may be available to meet the students’ needs depending on the profession
- Qualifying students must provide proof of full-time enrollment in a post-secondary program annually
- The student may require a co-signer
- Amount of available credit depends upon the credit history of both applicant and co-signer
- For all Lines of Credit, interest is paid only on the amount outstanding
Members who are enrolled in at least 60% of a full time course load at a designated post-secondary education institution are eligible to apply.