KCCU Current Account
For Sole Proprietors, Partnerships, and Corporations
Features and Fees:
- Interest paid monthly, calculated on minimum daily balance
- Transaction fees of $0.80 per transaction (Min. $6 per month)
- Deposit content fees of $1.80 per $1,000 cash, $1.80 per $100 coin, 15¢ per cheque
- $2.00 per bill payment including Paper Gov't Remittances
- MemberDirect® online service available (subject to approval)
- Payroll Deduction Services available for your employees
- Commercial Lending available - please contact us
In Canada, regulations require that we obtain specific information and documents before opening or updating an account. Please note that additional information and/or documents may be requested. Please refer the to link below for requirements.
What is required to open a Business Account with KCCU?
Please contact us for additional information or to set up an appointment to open your business account.
Business Accounts - Terms and Conditions
® MEMBERDIRECT and MEMBERDIRECT Design are registered trade-marks, MEMBER CARD and MEMBER CARD & Design are registered certification marks owned by Canadian Credit Union Association, used under license.